Thursday, December 08, 2016

Needed Neutrals

Hello Refashion Co-op. How are you? I love color and design but I needed some simple neutrals in my closet. I liked this poncho sweater but it wasn't very flattering. It also hung down over my hands when I was working and it was annoying to wear in my real life. It is pretty shapeless too.


I did some reshaping with some simple cuts around the buttons. I wanted to leave the arms full and loose. 


I connected the newly cut sides and used a zigzag stitch to control the fraying edges. 


For more details and pictures about this sweater and pants, go to I Can Work With That.

5 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Lovely job. As much as I love color, sometimes I need a plain beige and white top.

Jennifer, EOD

whatthesew said...

Totally agree, the neutrals are the meat and potatoes of your wardrobe.

alyrocco said...

Love the transformation. So simple, yet such a big difference. Very cute and updated outfit. Well done!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Ladies!Plain ad simple worked well this time.
Chickie

Dalwi Szyje said...

Exellent!